Celebration of Reading in Florida
February 05, 2016 , Save the date!
The Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort & Spa - Bonita Springs, FloridaSponsorship Information Author Information Celebration Committee Photo Gallery Student Writing Contest
The Barbara Bush Foundation for Family Literacy
The Barbara Bush Foundation for Family Literacy is the nation’s leading advocate for family literacy. The Foundation provides access to and choice of educational opportunities for young children and their parents. The goals of the Foundation are simple: we want children to start school ready to excel and help parents improve their literacy skills.
Sponsorship Information – Florida
Thank you to all our 2015 Celebration Sponsors. View the list HERE.
A very special thank you to our host committee members!
- Jeb and Columba Bush
Statewide Host Committee
- Carol Jenkins Barnett, Publix Super Markets Charities
- Romero Britto, International Pop Artist and Artistic Activist
- Sandra & Jeb Bush Jr., Spokespersons for Barbara Bush Foundation
- Carol Dover, Florida Restaurant & Lodging Association
- Honorable Tom & Ann Grady, Founding Co-Chairs, Florida Celebration of Reading
- Peter Jacobsen, PGA Tour Professional
- Fred & Autumn Karlinsky, Attorney, Parents and Champions for Reading
- Tom & Carol Kuntz, Family Literacy Advocates
- Piyush Patel, Kyra InfoTech
- Fred & Stephanie Pezeshkan, Founding Co-Chairs, Florida Celebration of Reading
- Senator Garrett & Diana Richter, Barbara Bush Foundation Advocates
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS!
Official Airline Partner: Southwest Airlines
Bridges of America
Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort & Spa
ICI Homes, Inc.
Kyra InfoTech Inc.
Mountain States Health Alliance
The Mosaic Company
AAA – The Auto Club Group
First Florida Integrity Bank
HCI Group, Inc.
JM Family Enterprises
People’s Trust Insurance
Public Risk Insurance Agency of Brown & Brown
Windhaven Insurance Company
A Plus Pro Photo
Associated Industries of Florida
Dave and Karen Bere
FineMark National Bank & Trust
Florida Gulf Coast University
Gulfstream Media Group
Peter and Ann Jacobsen
Ken Sneeden and Associates, LLC
Laird A. Lile, P.A.
Paragon New Media
Polston Applied Technologies
Peter and Lee Ann Rummell
Shula’s Steak House
Walt Disney World